Evolution of the Universe through the Planck epoch
- C. Sivaram
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The problem of the Universe emerging out of the Planck epoch is discussed. It is pointed out that an earlier exponential expansion phase well before the onset of the GUTs phase transition is essential. Such an expansion can occur owing to the breaking of scale invariance at Planck energies in a unified theory of gravity with other interactions.
- Bussian, A. E. (1974) Phys. Rev. 9: pp. 1384
- Markov, M. A. (1967) Soviet Phys. JETP 24: pp. 584
- Sivaram, C. (1982) Astrophys. Space Sci. 88: pp. 507
- Sivaram, C. (1982) Astrophys. Space Sci. 86: pp. 501
- Sivaram, C.: 1985,Gravity Research Foundation Essay May, 1985.
- Sivaram, C.: 1986,Int. J. Theor. Phys., in press.
- Evolution of the Universe through the Planck epoch
Astrophysics and Space Science
Volume 125, Issue 1 , pp 189-199
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- C. Sivaram (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore, India