Biologically active proteins of the wormEisenia foetida
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Seven protein-peptide fractions have been isolated from the biomass of the wormEisenia foetida. Their influence on the synthesis of RNA, DNA, and protein in animal and plant cells has been investigated.
- US patent 5024844. IPC A 61 K 35/36.
- I. Mel'nik, Bioconservation of Organic Wastes for the Production of Biohumus, Biogas, and Protein Substances and the Protection of the Environment. Proceedings of the 1st Congress [in Russian], Kiev, March (1991), p. 96.
- B. Wielgat and K. Kleczkowski, Plant. Physiol.,81, 404 (1986).
- Biologically active proteins of the wormEisenia foetida
Chemistry of Natural Compounds
Volume 30, Issue 1 , pp 109-111
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors