Second-harmonic imaging in the scanning optical microscope
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A scanning optical microscope in which an image is produced from the generation of optical second harmonics within the specimen has been constructed. Pictures have been obtained from various crystals which show high contrast levels and detail not visible with the conventional microscope.
- C. J. R. Sheppard,IEEE J. Quant. Elect. QE-13 (1977) 49D.
- A. Yariv, ‘Quantum Electronics’ 1st edition (Wiley, New York 1967).
- C. J. R. Sheppard andR. Kompfner,Appl. Optics, to be published.
- C. J. R. Sheppard, J. N. Gannaway, R. Kompfner andD. Walsh,IEEE J. Quant. Elect. QE-13 (1977) 100D.
- Second-harmonic imaging in the scanning optical microscope
Optical and Quantum Electronics
Volume 10, Issue 5 , pp 435-439
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors