The statistics of fluctuating speckle patterns produced by a mixture of moving and stationary scatterers
- J. D. Briers
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- J. D. Briers,Opt. Quant. Elect. 7 (1975) 422–4.
- H. M. Pedersen,Opt. Commun. 12 (1974) 156–9.
- J. C. Dainty, ‘Prog, in Optics’, Vol. XIV, (ed. E. Wolf) (North Holland, Amsterdam, 1976) pp. 2–46.
- J. W. Goodman,J. Opt. Soc. Amer. 57 (1967) 493–502.
- J. D. Briers, Ph.D. Thesis, University of London (1975).
- E. R. Pike andE. Jakeman, ‘Advances in Quantum Electronics’, Vol. 2, (ed. D. Goodwin) (Academic Press, New York, 1973).
- J. Ohtsubo andT. Asakura,Opt. Quant. Elect. 8 (1976) 523–9.
- P. N. Pusey,J. Phys. D 9 (1976) 1399–1409.
- E. Jakeman, E. R. Pike, G. Parry andB. Saleh,Opt. Commun. 19 (1976) 359–64.
- The statistics of fluctuating speckle patterns produced by a mixture of moving and stationary scatterers
Optical and Quantum Electronics
Volume 10, Issue 4 , pp 364-366
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- J. D. Briers (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Physics and Engineering Laboratory Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Lower Hutt, New Zealand