The anodic behaviour of porous zinc electrodes. II. The effects of specific surface area of the zinc compact material
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A study has been made of the galvanostatic polarization behaviour of porous zinc electrodes as a function of electrode surface area. Correlations have been established between the electrode polarization parameters and surface areas as measured by BET and methylene blue adsorption methods.
- For example, the review by R. De Levie in Tobias and Delahay,Advances in Electrochemistry and Electrochemical Engineering. Vol. 6, p. 329et seq., Interscience, New York (1967).
- M. W. Breiter,Electrochim. Acta,15 (1970) 1297.
- R. N. Elsdale, N. A. Hampson, P. C. Jones and A. N. Strachan,J. Appl. Electrochem.,1 (1971) 213.
- N. A. Hampson and M. J. Tarbox,J. Electrochem. Soc.,110 (1963) 95.
- Private communication, Energy Conversion Ltd., Basingstoke, Hants.
- S. Brunauer, P. H. Emmett and E. Teller,J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,60 (1938) 309.
- J. H. De Boer, B. C. Lippens, B. G. Linsen, J. C. P. Broekhoff, A. van der Heuvel and Th. J. Osinga,J. Coll. and Interfac. Sci.,21 (1966) 405.
- Z. Karaoglanoff,Z. Elektrochem.,12 (1906) 5.
- W. Lorenz,Z. Elektrochem.,58 (1954) 912.
- The anodic behaviour of porous zinc electrodes. II. The effects of specific surface area of the zinc compact material
Journal of Applied Electrochemistry
Volume 4, Issue 1 , pp 75-80
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors