Changes in attitudes toward education during teacher training
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Hofman, J., and Kraus, V. “Teacher training and attitude change”.Megamot (Israel) 18 (1971), pp. 250–254.
- Kerlinger, F.N. “Progressivism and traditionalism—Basic factors of educational attitudes”.Journal of Social Psychology 48 (1958), pp. 11–35.
- Krech, D., Crutchfield, R.S., Ballachey, E.L.Individual in society, New York: McGraw-Hill, 1962.
- Kremer, L.Attitudes toward educational goals and their reflection in classroom behavior. Unpublished Ph.D. dissertation. Jerusalem: 1976.
- Lamm, Z.Contradictory issues in education. Tel Aviv: Sifriat Poalim, 1973. (In Hebrew).
- Pedhazur, E.J. “Pseudo-progressivism and assessment of teacher behavior”. Educational and Psychological Measurement 29 (1969), pp. 377–389.
- Rogers, C.Freedom to learn. La Jolla, Calif.: C.E. Merrill, 1969.
- Rokeach, M.The open and closed mind. New York: Basic Books, 1960.
- Sontag, M. “Attitudes towards education and perception of teacher behaviors”.Dissertation Abstracts 28 (1967), pp. 1315-A.
- Changes in attitudes toward education during teacher training
International Review of Education
Volume 24, Issue 4 , pp 511-513
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Martinus Nijhoff, The Hague/Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links