A companion to Grillet's Theorem on maximal chains and antichains
- Denis Higgs
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
It is shown that ifP is a poset containing noN, then every minimal cutset inP is an antichain, that the converse also holds whenP is finite, and that this converse fails in general.
- P. A. Grillet (1969) Maximal chains and antichains,Fund. Math. 65, 157–167.
- B. Leclerc and B. Monjardet (1973) Ordres ‘C.A.C.’,Fund. Math. 79, 11–22.
- I. Rival and N. Zaguia (1985) Antichain cutsets,Order 1, 235–247.
- A companion to Grillet's Theorem on maximal chains and antichains
Volume 1, Issue 4 , pp 371-375
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Denis Higgs (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Pure Mathematics Department, University of Waterloo, N2L 3G1, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada