Optical connections using irregular patterns as object waves in a volume hologram
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Volume holographic optical interconnections are described using irregular patterns instead of plane waves as object waves. Effects of the degree of irregularity are analysed theoretically using the Green's function method applied to light diffraction from volume gratings. Theoretical and experimental results show that uniformly distributed input and output pixels can be connected in the cases of plane and converging reference waves.
- HYUKLee, X. G.Gu andD.Psaltis,J. Appl. Phys. 6 (1989) 2191.
- POCHIYeh, Arthur E. T.Chiou andJohnHong,Appl. Opt. 27 (1991) 2093.
- HYUKLee andSang KyuJin,Appl. Phys. Lett. 62 (1993) 2191.
- K.Fujiwara,J. Phys. Soc. Japan 14 (1958) 1513.
- Jin AuKong,Electromagnetic Wave Theory (Wiley, New York, 1986).
- TakeakiYoshimura, KazuiKato and KIYOSHINakagawa,J. Opt. Soc. Am. A 7 (1990) 2254.
- Optical connections using irregular patterns as object waves in a volume hologram
Optical and Quantum Electronics
Volume 27, Issue 5 , pp 503-510
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors