On the preparation, growth and properties of Cd3As2
- S. E. R. HiscocksAffiliated withDepartment of Physics, Royal Radar Establishment
- , C. T. ElliottAffiliated withDepartment of Physics, Royal Radar Establishment
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A new general method for the preparation of compounds having volatile components, and its application to the preparation of Cd3As2, is described. The pulling of Cd3As2 by liquid encapsulation, using firstly a new encapsulant to clean the melt, and secondly a modified B2O3 encapsulant for pulling, is reported. Electrical properties of pulled Cd3As2 are given.
The effects of annealing on the optical transmission of evaporated Cd3As2 films are described, and the energy gap suggested by optical transmission and photoconduction are briefly discussed.
- On the preparation, growth and properties of Cd3As2
Journal of Materials Science
Volume 4, Issue 9 , pp 784-788
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors