On the effect of the 3d-orbitals of silicon on its acceptor properties in tetrahalides
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Translated from Teoreticheskaya i Éksperimental'naya Khimiya, Vol. 14, No. 6, pp. 838–841, November–December, 1978.
- L. Pauling, The Nature of the Chemical Bond [Russian translation], Goskhimizdat, Moscow (1947), p. 457.
- A. N. Egorochkin, N. S. Vyazankin, and S. Ya. Khorshev, “Effect of dπ–pπ conjugation in Group 4B organic compounds,” Usp. Khim., 41, No. 5, 828–851 (1972).
- A. A. Énnan and B. M. Kats, “Silicon tetrafluoride adducts,” Usp. Khim., 43, No. 7, 1186–1206 (1974).
- D. P. Santry and G. A. Segal, “Approximate SC MO theory. IX. Calculation on molecules including the elements sodium through chlorine,” J. Chem. Phys., 47, No. 1, 156–174 (1967).
- K. Wiberg, “Application of the CNDO method to the cyclopropylcarbynyl and cyclobutyl cation rearrangement and to cyclobutane,” Tetrahedron, 24, No. 3, 1084–1096 (1968).
- D. R. Armstrong, P. L. Perkins, and J. J. P. Stewart, “Bond indices and valence,” J. Chem. Soc. Dalton Trans., No. 8, 838–840 (1973).
- H. Fischer and H. Kollmar, “Energy partitioning with the CNDO method,” Theor. Chim. Acta, 16, No. 3, 163–173 (1970).
- S. Ehrenson and S. Seltser, “On the CNDO bond indices and relation to molecular energies,” Theor. Chim. Acta, 20, No. 1, 17–30 (1971).
- I. W. McIver and A. Komornicki, “Rapid geometry optimization for semiempirical MO method,” Chem. Phys. Lett., 10, No. 3, 303–307 (1971).
- On the effect of the 3d-orbitals of silicon on its acceptor properties in tetrahalides
Theoretical and Experimental Chemistry
Volume 14, Issue 6 , pp 651-653
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links