Some sketches on the history of Chinese dermatology
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
The above sketches give only a glimpse of some of the things going on in China. There are plenty of problems waiting for us to be solved in the future.
We feel that prevention and control of diseases is only one of our problems, while basic research is even more important, though more difficult, and must be undertaken for the advancement of dermatology in the long run.
For the present, while control of chronic infections is going on, considerations of basic research have been taken, and it is hoped that contributions will be made in the near future.
- Chimin Wong K, Wu Lien-Teh (1932) History of Chinese medicine. The Tientsin Press, China (in English)
- Hu CK, Ye GY et al. (1953) The control of venereal diseases in China. Chinese Med J 4:248 (in English)
- Hu Chuan-Kui, Ye Gan-Yun, Chen Hsi-Tang (1964) Control and eradication of syphilis in China. Science Report (June issue) 503–510 (read in English at Peking Science Symposium)
- Institute of Dermatology, Chinese Academy of Medial Sciences (1959) Practical venereology. The People's Publishing House
- Pusey WmA (1915) Syphilis as a modern problem. Am Med Assoc
- Chen Si-Chen (1932) Mei Ch'uang Mi Lu (Special treatise on syphilis)
- Group of writers on practical leprology (1976) Practical leprology. Jiangsu People's Publishing House
- Some sketches on the history of Chinese dermatology
Archives of Dermatological Research
Volume 272, Issue 1-2 , pp 185-190
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors