Special sciences (or: The disunity of science as a working hypothesis)
- J. A. Fodor
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
I wish to express my gratitude to Ned Block for having read a version of this paper and for the very useful comments he made.
- Block, N. and Fodor, J., ‘What Psychological States Are Not’, Philosophical Review 81 (1972) 159–181.
- Chomsky, N., Aspects of the Theory of Syntacs, MIT Press, Cambridge, 1965.
- Special sciences (or: The disunity of science as a working hypothesis)
Volume 28, Issue 2 , pp 97-115
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- J. A. Fodor (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA