Heat transfer to laminar flow between parallel plates with a prescribed wall heat flux
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The first three eigenvalues and constants, as well as asymptotic expressions for these quantities, are presented for heat transfer to laminar flow between parallel flat plates with a symmetrically prescribed wall heat flux.
- Sellars, J. R., M. Tribus and J. S. Klein, Trans. Amer. Soc. Mech. Engrs 78 (1956) 444.
- Siegel, R., E. M. Sparrow and T. M. Hallman, Appl. Sci. Res. A7 (1958) 386.
- Graetz, L., Ann. Phys. u. Chemie 25 (1885) 337.
- Prins, J. A., J. Mulder and J. Schenk, Appl. Sci. Res. A2 (1951) 431.
- Heat transfer to laminar flow between parallel plates with a prescribed wall heat flux
Applied Scientific Research, Section A
Volume 8, Issue 1 , pp 339-344
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Martinus Nijhoff, The Hague/Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors