Differential calculus on quantized simple lie groups
- Branislav Jurčo
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Differential calculi, generalizations of Woronowicz's four-dimensional calculus on SU q (2), are introduced for quantized classical simple Lie groups in a constructive way. For this purpose, the approach of Faddeev and his collaborators to quantum groups was used. An equivalence of Woronowicz's enveloping algebra generated by the dual space to the left-invariant differential forms and the corresponding quantized universal enveloping algebra, is obtained for our differential calculi. Real forms for q ∈ ℝ are also discussed.
- Woronowicz, S. L. (1989) Differential calculus on compact matrix pseudogroups (quantum groups). Comm. Math. Phys. 122: pp. 125-170
- Woronowicz, S. L. (1987) Twisted SU(2) group. An example of noncommutative differential calculus. Publ. RIMS, Kyoto University 23: pp. 117-181
- Podleś, P. and Woronowicz, S. L., Quantum deformation of Lorentz group, Mittag-Leffler Inst. Report No. 20, 1988/89.
- Podleś, P. (1989) Differential calculus on quantum spheres. Lett. Math. Phys. 18: pp. 107-119
- Reshetikhin, N. Yu., Takhtajan, L. A., Faddeev, L. D. (1989) Quantization of Lie groups and Lie algebras (in Russian). Algebra i analiz 1: pp. 178-206
- Jimbo, M. (1985) A q-difference analogue of U(g) and the Yang-Baxter equation. Lett. Math. Phys. 10: pp. 63-69
- Drinfel'd, V. G., Quantum groups, in Proc. Intl. Cong. of Math. 1986, p. 798.
- Woronowicz, S. L. (1987) Compact matrix pseudogroups. Comm. Math. Phys. 111: pp. 613-655
- Burroughs, N., Relating the approaches to quantised algebras and quantum groups, DAMPT preprint DAMPT/R-89/11.
- Moore, G. and Reshetikhin, N. Yu., A comment on quantum group symmetry in conformal field theory, IRS preprint IRSSNS-HEP-89/18.
- Differential calculus on quantized simple lie groups
Letters in Mathematical Physics
Volume 22, Issue 3 , pp 177-186
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Branislav Jurčo (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Optics, Palacký University, Videňská 15, CS-77146, Olomouc, Czechoslovakia