Removal and inactivation of botulinum toxins during production of drinking water from surface water
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- KitamuraM., SakaguchiS. and SakaguchiG. 1968. Purification and some properties of Clostridium botulinum type E toxin. — Biochim. Biophys. Acta 168: 207–217.
- KozakiS., SakaguchiS. and SakaguchiG. 1974. Purification and some properties of progenitor toxins of Clostridium botulinum type B. — Infect. Immun. 10: 750–756.
- NotermansS., HavelaarA. and SchellartJ. 1980. The occurrence of Clostridium botulinum in raw water storage areas and their elimination in water treatment plants. — Water Res. 14: 1631–1635.
- ReedL. J. and MuenchH. 1938. A simple method for estimating fifty percent endpoints. — Am. J. Hyg. 27: 493–497.
- SugiiS. and SakaguchiG. 1975. Molecular construction of Clostridium botulinum type A toxins. — Infect. Immun. 12: 126–127.
- Removal and inactivation of botulinum toxins during production of drinking water from surface water
Antonie van Leeuwenhoek
Volume 46, Issue 5 , pp 511-514
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors