Cycle-free partial orders and chordal comparability graphs
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This paper studies a number of problems on cycle-free partial orders and chordal comparability graphs. The dimension of a cycle-free partial order is shown to be at most 4. A linear time algorithm is presented for determining whether a chordal directed graph is transitive, which yields an O(n 2) algorithm for recognizing chordal comparability graphs. An algorithm is presented for determining whether the transitive closure of a digraph is a cycle-free partial order in O(n+m t)time, where m tis the number of edges in the transitive closure.
- A. V.Aho, J. E.Hopcroft, and J. D.Ullman (1974) The Design and Analysis of Computer Algorithms, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA.
- V.Bouchitte and M.Habib (1989) The Calculation of Invariants for Ordered Sets, in Algorithms and Order, ed. I.Rival, Kluwer, Dordrecht, pp. 231–279.
- P.Buneman (1974) A Characterization of Rigid Circuit Graphs, Discrete Math. 9, 205–212.
- D. Coppersmith and S. Winograd (1987) Matrix Multiplication via Arithmetic Progressions, Proceedings of the 19th Annual IEEE Symposium on the Foundations of Computer Science, 1–6.
- B.Dushnick and E. W.Miller (1941) Partially Ordered Sets, Amer. J. Math. 63, 600–610.
- D.Duffus, I.Rival and P.Winkler (1982), Minimizing Setups for Cycle-Free Ordered Sets, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 85, 509–513.
- M. C.Golumbic (1980) Algorithmic Graph Theory and Perfect Graphs, Academic Press, New York.
- R. H.Möhring (1989) Computationally Tractable Classes of Ordered Sets, in Algorithms and Order, ed. I.Rival, Kluwer, Dordrecht, pp. 105–194.
- W. R. Pulleyblank (1982) Alternating Cycle-Free Matchings, CORR Report 82-18, Department of Combinatorics and Optimization, University of Waterloo.
- J. Qin and W. T. Trotter (1990) personal communication.
- D. J.Rose, R. E.Tarjan, and G. S.Leuker (1976) Algorithmic Aspects of Vertex Elimination on Graphs, SIAM J. Computing 5, 266–283.
- J.Spinrad (1985) On Comparability and Permutation Graphs, SIAM J. of Computing 14, 658–670.
- W. T.Trotter and J. I.Moore (1977) The Dimension of Planar Posets, Journal of Combinatorial Theory Series B 22, 54–67.
- R. E.Tarjan and M.Yannakakis (1984) Simple Linear Time Algorithms to Test Chordality of Graphs, Test Acyclicity of Hypergraphs, and Selectively Reduce Acyclic Hypergraphs, SIAM J. of Computing 23, 566–579.
- Cycle-free partial orders and chordal comparability graphs
Volume 8, Issue 1 , pp 49-61
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Primary 06A06
- secondary 05C20
- Partial order
- cycle-free poset
- chordal comparability graph
- poset dimension
- transitive closure
- Industry Sectors