Cauchy's stress theorem and tensor fields with divergences in Lp
- M. Šilhavý
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Communicated by D. Owen
- S. S. Antman & J. E. Osborn, The principle of virtual work and integral laws of motion. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 69 (1979), 231–262.
- C. Banfi & M. Fabrizio, Sul concetto di sottocorpo nella meccanica dei continui. Rend. Acc. Naz. Lincei 66 (1979), 136–142.
- H. Federer, Geometric measure theory, New York, Springer-Verlag, 1969.
- E. Giusti, Minimal surfaces and functions of bounded variation. Boston, Birkhäuser-Verlag, 1984.
- M. E. Gurtin & L. C. Martins, Cauchy's theorem in classical physics. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 60 (1976), 305–324.
- M. E. Gurtin, V. J. Mizel & W. O. Williams, A note on Cauchy's stress theorem. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 22 (1968) 398–401.
- M. E. Gurtin & W. O. Williams, An axiomatic foundation for continuum thermodynamics. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 26 (1967), 83–117.
- M. E. Gurtin, W. O. Williams & W. P. Ziemer, Geometric measure theory and the axioms of continuum thermodynamics. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 92 (1986), 1–22.
- W. Noll, The foundations of classical mechanics in the light of recent advances in continuum mechanics, pp. 266–281 of The axiomatic method, with special reference to geometry and physics, P. Suppes (ed.). Amsterdam, North-Holland, 1959.
- W. Noll, Lectures on the foundations of continuum mechanics. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 52 (1973), 62–92.
- W. Noll & E. Virga, Fit regions and functions of bounded variation. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 102 (1988), 1–21.
- M. Šilhavý, The existence of the flux vector and the divergence theorem for general Cauchy fluxes. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 90 (1985), 195–212.
- W. P. Ziemer, Cauchy flux and sets of finite perimeter. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 84 (1983), 189–201.
- R. L. Wheeden & A. Zygmund, Measure and integral. New York, M. Dekker, 1977.
- Cauchy's stress theorem and tensor fields with divergences in Lp
Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis
Volume 116, Issue 3 , pp 223-255
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- M. Šilhavý (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Mathematical Institute, Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences, Žitná 25, 115 67, Praha 1, Czechoslovakia