The human cDNA sequence homologous to the mouse MHC class I promoter-binding protein gene contains four additional codons in lymphocytes
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The nucleotide sequence data reported in this paper have been submitted to GenBank and have been assigned the accession numbers X65463 and X66011.
- Hamada, K., Gleason, S.L., Levi, B.-Z., Hirschfeld, S., Appella, E., and Ozato, K.: H-2RIIBP, a member of the nuclear hormone receptor superfamily that binds to both the regulatory element of major histocompatibility class I genes and the estrogen response element. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 86: 8289–8293, 1989.
- Israel, A., Kimura, A., Kieran, M., Osamu, U., Kanellopoulos, O., and Kourilsky, P.: A common positive trans-acting factor binds to enhancer sequences in the promoters of the mouse H-2 and β2-microglobulin genes. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 84: 2653–2657, 1987.
- Leid, M., Kastner, P., Lyons, R., Nakshatri, H., Saunders, M., Zacharewski, T., Chen, J.-Y., Staub, A., Garnier, J.-M., Mader, S., and Chambon, P.: Purification, cloning, and RXR identity of the HeLa cell factor with which RAR or TR heterodimerizes to bind target sequences efficiently. Cell 68: 377–395, 1992.
- Mitreiter, R. and Epplen, C.: Self-reactive and antigen specific T cell clones derived from an HLA-DR4+/DR5+ donor: T cell receptors and MHC-restriction patterns. Immunobiology, in press, 1992.
- Shirayoshi, Y., Miyazaki, J.-I., Burke, P.A., Hamada, K., Appella, E., and Ozato, K.: Binding of multiple nuclear factors to the 5′ upstream regulatory element of the murine major histocompatibility class I gene. Mol Cell Biol 7: 4542–4548, 1987.
- Zischler, H., Kammerbauer, C., Studer R., Grzeschik, K.-H., and Epplen, J.T.: Dissecting (CAC)5/(GTG)5 multilocus fingerprints from man into individual locus specific, hypervariable components. Genomics, in press, 1992.
- The human cDNA sequence homologous to the mouse MHC class I promoter-binding protein gene contains four additional codons in lymphocytes
Volume 3, Issue 8 , pp 472-475
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links