Observations on Moser's inequality
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- J. Moser, A sharp form of an inequality by N. Trudinger, Indiana U. Math. J. 20 (1971), 1077–1092.
- N. S. Trudinger, On imbeddings into Orlicz spaces and some applications, J. Math. Mech. 17 (1967), 473–483.
- J. Moser, On a nonlinear problem in differential geometry, Dynamical Systems (ed. M. M. Peixoto), N.Y. Academic Press (1973), 273–280.
- L. Carleson & S.-Y. A. Chang, On the existence of an extremal function for an inequality of J. Moser, Bull. Sc. Math. (2) 110 (1986), 113–127.
- F. V. Atkinson & L. A. Peletier, Ground states and Dirichlet problems for -δu=f(u) in R 2, Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 96 (1986), 147–165.
- J. L. McLeod & K. B. McLeod, Critical Sobolev exponents in two dimensions, Proc. Royal Soc. Edin. A 109 (1988), 1–15.
- Observations on Moser's inequality
Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis
Volume 106, Issue 3 , pp 261-285
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors