Rapidly decaying solutions of an ordinary differential equation with applications to semilinear elliptic and parabolic partial differential equations
- Fred B. Weissler
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Communicated by C. M. Dafermos
- H. Brezis, L. A. Peletier, & D. Terman, A very singular solution of the heat equation with absorption, to appear.
- M. Escobedo & O. Kavian, Variational Problems related to self-similar solutions of the heat equation, to appear.
- W. G. Faris, Self-adjoint Operators, Lecture Notes in Mathematics 433, Springer-Verlag, New York 1975.
- A. Haraux & F. B. Weissler, Non-uniqueness for a semilinear initial value problem, Ind. Univ. Math. Jnl. 31 (1982), 167–189.
- J. C. Kurtz, Weighted Sobolev spaces with applications to singular nonlinear boundary value problems, Jnl. of Diff. Eqns. 49 (1983), 105–123.
- L. A. Peletier, D. Terman, & F. B. Weissler, On the equation Δu + 1/2 × ° ▽u + f(u) =0, to appear.
- P. H. Rabinowitz, Some aspects of critical point theory, MRC Technical Summary Report #2465, 1983.
- F. B. Weissler, Asymptotic analysis of an ordinary differential equation and non-uniqueness for a semilinear partial differential equation, preceding in this issue.
- Rapidly decaying solutions of an ordinary differential equation with applications to semilinear elliptic and parabolic partial differential equations
Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis
Volume 91, Issue 3 , pp 247-266
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Fred B. Weissler (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Mathematics Department, The University of Texas, Austin