Variational solutions of some nonlinear free boundary problems
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Communicated by J. L. Lions
Research of the first author was partially supported by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research under grant AF-OSR 69-1623 A. Research of the second author was partially supported by the National Science Foundation under grant NSF GP 14728.
- Auchmuty, J. F. G., & R. Beals, Models of rotating stars. Astrophysical Journal 165, 79–82 (1971).
- Chandrasekhar, S., Introduction to the Study of Stellar Structure. Chicago: University of Chicago Press 1939.
- Edwards, R. E., Functional Analysis; Theory and Applications. New York: Holt, Rinehart, & Winston 1965.
- O'Neil, R., Convolution operators and L(p, q) spaces. Duke Math. J. 30, 129–142 (1963).
- Sobolev, S. L., On a theorem of functional analysis. Mat. Sb. (N. S.) 4 (46), 471–497 (1938). Amer. Math. Soc. Translations, ser. 2, vol. 34, 39–68 (1963).
- Zygmund, A., Trigonometric Series, vol. I., second edition. Cambridge: Cambridge Univ. Press 1959.
- Variational solutions of some nonlinear free boundary problems
Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis
Volume 43, Issue 4 , pp 255-271
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links