Don't eliminate cut
- George Boolos
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The contents of this paper were presented at the 1983 AMS Special Session on Proof Theory.
- Richard Jeffrey, Formal Logic: its Scope and Limits, second edition, McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York (1981).
- Raymond M. Smullyan, First-order Logic, Springer-Verlag New York Inc., New York (1968).
- Benson Mates, Elementary Logic, second edition, Oxford University Press, New York (1972).
- Jeffrey, op. cit., pp. 34–35.
- ‘Toward useful type-free theories, I', to appear in Journal of Symbolic Logic.
- Don't eliminate cut
Journal of Philosophical Logic
Volume 13, Issue 4 , pp 373-378
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- George Boolos (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Linguistics and Philosophy, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 02139, Cambridge, MA, USA