Nutrition and cancer: A summary of the evidence
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Garbrandt DH, Peters J, Mack TM, Bernstein L. Job activity and colon cancer risk. Am J Epidemiol 1984; 119: 1005–14.
- Vena JE, Graham S, Zielezny M, Swanson MK, Barnes RE, Nolan J. Lifetime occupational exercise and colon cancer. Am J Epidemiol 1985; 122: 357–65.
- Giovannucci E, Ascherio A, Rimm EB, Colditz GA, Stampfer MJ, Willett WC. Physical activity, obesity, and risk for colon cancer and adenoma in men. Ann Intern Med 1995; 122: 327–34.
- Bernstein L, Henderson BE, Hanish R, Sullivan-Halley J, Ross RK. Physical exercise and reduced risk of breast cancer in young women. JNCI 1994; 86: 1403–8.
- Frisch R, Wyshak G, Albright NL, et al. Lower prevalence of breast cancer and cancers of the reproductive system among former college athletes compared to nonathletes. Br J Cancer 1985; 52: 885–91.
- Lee IM, Paffenbarger RS, Hsieh C-c. Physical activity and risk of prostatic cancer among college alumni. Am J Epidemiol 1991; 83: 1324–9.
- Nutrition and cancer: A summary of the evidence
Cancer Causes & Control
Volume 7, Issue 1 , pp 178-180
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors