The genus Clathromorphum (Corallinaceae) in the Gulf of Maine
- Walter H. AdeyAffiliated withMuseum Paleobotanist, U. S. National Museum
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This paper is the second of a series covering the crustose corallines of the Gulf of Maine. Information on anatomy, cytology and the development of the reproductive structures is presented to show that Clathromorphum is a genus distinct from both Phymatolithon and the branching members of Lithothamnium. Also, for the two species of this genus present in the region, reproductive cycles and geographic and bathymetric distributions are presented and discussed.
- The genus Clathromorphum (Corallinaceae) in the Gulf of Maine
Volume 26, Issue 3-4 , pp 539-573
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Walter H. Adey (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Museum Paleobotanist, U. S. National Museum, Washington, D.C.