Find out how to access preview-only content
The nucleotide sequence of gene 1 of the soybean chalcone synthase multigene family
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Cody V, Middleton E, Harborne JB, Beretz A (eds) Flavonoids in Biology and Medicine. A. R. Liss, New York (1988).
- Hahlbrock K, Grisebach H: Enzyme controls in the biosynthesis of lignin and flavonoids. Ann Rev Plant Physiol 30: 105–130 (1979). CrossRef
- Grab D, Loyal R, Ebel J: Elicitor-induced phytoalexin synthesis in soybean cells: changes in the activity of chalcone synthase in mRNA and the total population of translatable mRNA. Arch Biochem Biophys 243: 523–529 (1985).
- Wingender R, Röhrig H, Horicke C, Wing D, Schell J: Differential regulation of soybean chalcone synthase genes in plant defence, symbiosis and upon environmental stimuli. Mol Gen Genet 218: 315–322 (1989). CrossRef
- Akada S, Kung SD, Dube SK: Nucleotide sequence of one member of soybean chalcone synthase multi-gene family. Nucl Acids Res 18: 3398 (1990).
- Akada S, Kung SD, Dube SK: The nucleotide sequence of gene 3 of the soybean chalcone synthase multi-gene family. Nucl Acids Res 18: 5899 (1990).
- Breathnach R, Chambon P: Organization and expression of eukaryotic split genes coding for proteins. Ann Rev Biochem 50: 349–383 (1981). CrossRef
- Schultze-Lefert P, Dangl JL, Becker-Andre M, Hahlbrock K, Schulz W. Inducible in vivo DNA footprints define sequences necessary for UV light activation of the parsley chalcone synthase gene. EMBO J 8: 651–656 (1989).
- The nucleotide sequence of gene 1 of the soybean chalcone synthase multigene family
Plant Molecular Biology
Volume 16, Issue 4 , pp 751-752
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- chalcone synthase
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Center for Agricultural Biotechnology, University of Maryland, 1206 H.J. Patterson Hall, 20742, College Park, MD, USA
- 2. Department of Botany, University of Maryland, 1206 H.J. Patterson Hall, 20742, College Park, MD, USA